Reviews for "Underwater Grotto Teaser"

Ohhh, so soft. It's really amazing. :3

I like it. A nice, chill theme. Makes a change contrasted to the 'Outside the Battlements' teaser, or the 'Dimrain Tribute'.

I just might have to use this as a ringtone. You tease.

Lovely, this sounds like a EBF 3 revue track. I hear what sounds like a mixture of Nebula and We Dream of Booty here!

Am a fan of underwater stuff! I think that the snare in some way should have more presence. Other than that, this sounds gr8.

-FTA

As another fan of you and Matt, I look forward for the full stuff to come!

This certainly reminds me a lot of EBF3's Ocean area. The melody is very laid back. I would perhaps suggest replace the tinkle bells with some steel/acoustic guitar in there so it won't sound too similar to the Snow/Ice stage.