Reviews for "stickBrix"

fun

but one thing you got wrong the game you made prioridy of is called break out

Funny

The stick people make it so funny and CRAZY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FREAKING AWESOME !!!
i love the chaos =D

1 suggestion and 1 suggestion only:

INCREASE THE BALL CONTRAST; HIGH VISIBILITY!

With the raving background, the shaking scenery, the changing colors, the million and a half things popping up on screen, the combos taking up 4/5 the screen, that ball got lost REALLY easily.

A few times I'd even release the ball and totally lose it before it got to the top... sometimes even be running my cursor around frantically only to realize that I lost the ball awhile ago.

When the player loses basic perception and control, it turns into a crapshoot. Crapshoots aren't fun.

Pretty cool!

I didn't have any of the problems the other folks mentioned but the ball needs to be made more visible via an effect on or around the ball. This is especially a problem when the combo counter obscures pretty much everything.