Reviews for "Why So Delicious?"

LOLOLOLOL

plate of asparagus, felation knife licking, little fight in you lobster reference? you pwn. seriously. lets be friends forever!

TheMillz responds:

Oh yes, forever and ever

Lol

It was alright. I agree, the voice acting was great, but the Flash needs work. Overall nice submission - especially to NG, you're bound to get some fans with this humor xD.

TheMillz responds:

Thanks, I wouldn't mind the fans of the humor for sure, but my main goal is to use what I make in flash for my school projects. Actually, now that I think of it, NG has been kinder then the administration. In any event, thanks for the review! :D

Good animation

Good animation and all... just that the parody its self wasn't fantastic. I might be giving bonus points because i liked the voice work.

TheMillz responds:

Thanks, it was my first voice impression ;)

Not bad, not bad at all.

I loved the voice acting, very good. At the risk of being hypocritical, the flash could do with some work.
As it stands, nice, short and funny, and did i mention the terrific voice acting?

TheMillz responds:

Oh you like the voice work? Well thanks, it's something I've always wanted to try, it's cool to be so well received :)

It had its moments.

The humor was a little slow but it was funny. The parody itself was different than the other joker spoofs I've seen and originality is huge in my book. It is definitely worth a watch. Nice flash.

Thanks man :)

Yea, I was afraid it would be a little slow, but I was basing it off the Joker's little speeches, so I guess it could only be as fast as the source material in this case.