Reviews for "Why So Delicious?"

very good

lol very funny but u should of said why so delicous?

delicious

lol ignore the summary. you mae the jokers voice really well(if it wasnt you who was it?) and the animation was just as good as it needed to be. man, this is the best joker parody in the entire internets. this totally deserves aily feature and front page.

TheMillz responds:

Thanks. Here's hoping right? Anyway, yea that was my voice. I must admit I'm pretty happy with how it came out. That voicce acting is tougher than I imagined. I thought you just spoke into the recorder and that was that, but I ended up doing a whole bunch of retakes b/c I didn't like the way it sounded or if I just plain old said the wrong thing ( you'd be surprise how often that happened ) but thanks for the review :)

lol

lol that was deliously good

Funny shit on your plate.

Epic hahahahah-a satisfaction.

HEYYLOO

Haha hey its the guy you hate! ISNT THAT JUST GREAT!? Well anyway, this was some really nice voice acting. The only thing I saw was that it was bad quality. O_o But that is the mics problem. Funny stuff here man, great job. :D

P.S. if you ever need VOICE ACTING, THEN you can ask me! Cause I voice act now and people seem to like it. :3