Reviews for "Portal Defenders"

UNBELEIVABLE

just pure awsome

AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

This game is to good to breath. This game lets weird people live!

A freakin' masterpiece

This might be stretching it a little, but this might be the best flash game ever made, The animation is fresh, the controls are simple and fluid, the difficulty is just right: it's challenging enough without being totally impossible and the medals add a nice touch as well giving players goals to strive for and increasing the games replay vaule, which is always a plus.

The last boss can be a pain, but if you know when to take your shots and can kite the zombies well enough to get you enough space and time to get those shots in then it's all a matter of not getting raped by the laser (any character can kite the zombies, even Bob and he's the slowest of em all)

All in all, this is a REALLY well made game that could be a console game in it's own right, great core gameplay, awesome music, and boss fights that make you think, adapt, and force you to play to your character's strenghs make for an awesome gaming experience. Keep up the good work!

Enjoyed It.

I want to know what the secrets are because I have two of them without trying to get them and want to know what they are.

lol behemoth got pwned!

Those dudes were the ones who made castle crashers!
wow!