Reviews for "Portal Defenders"

Maybe it's the current version of flash, but the game can't be launched anymore. Adobe Flash Plug-In just freezes, when it tries to launch this one.
Tested on Firefox, Opera, Chrome. Same result on all three.

its a good beat em up

HP?! How i should to action in this game, if i completed 2nd level with low health and no any health-bonus been there!? And at same time, i have no f*cking clue how to complete 3nd level without hp loss... =(

Finally got all medals... From my view dan/april are the best characters for advanced play as their agility allows for outmaneuvering everyone else, even the final boss, consistently. Damage is not really needed because enemies won't regenerate and vitality won't be needed if you can dodge enemy hits.

Playing one of them is fairly possible to play the game from start to finish without ever being hit by anyone.

very reminiscent of castle crashers in how play and art style i love this game