Reviews for "Portal Defenders"

ok so im not actually into these kind of games but, i really really liked this.

the music is quite edgy, wish each round would play a different tune, would really make you want to really win each round more, like a build up

graphics and colours of the textures were spot on everything is seeable and easy to read simple but bold

i love the movements of all the characters

the buttons are easy to use (thank god for that)

i love how you actually get to clean up all that blood gore yourself after. thats unique

i can see the effort made in every little bit of this game down to its fighting effects.

THIS IS A CLASSIC

cool game like it a lot

Love the game, but seriously guys.. How the fuck do you unlock the goddamn chest in the 2nd minigame!? In the walkthrough it says "It's easy as 1,2,3" but when I try this combination it still doesn't work.

God this one brings me back. I used to rock this game way back in the day. It's still lots of fun. Very well made fantastic game.