Reviews for "Portal Defenders"

HACK AND SLASH TIL THERE ALL DEAD people call the music edgy even though if you think about it 2000-2009 were edgy times invader zim was a show that came at right time it was edgy the first episode was aired in 2001 and the show completely ended in 2006 it was ok to be edgy back then this game was created in 2009 and the game is fun its practicly a hack and slash like castle crashers

Man, Mindchamber is really unfair, he's really fast, despite his weight, he has too many ranging attacks, he is WAAYY too big and covers up too much space for you to focus on the smaller enemies, and I swear his push towards you is overpowered as hell. Seriously, this fight is so unfair.

The game itself is fun, but the bosses difficulty should be toned down a bit, they're pretty hard, and Mindchamber is only the 3rd boss! Goldfish would also make you die a lot, but nothing compares to Mindchamber.

ranksneeded plis shoot ,me

This Game Is Awesome! Its Kinda Like My Xbox 360 Castle Crashers. I Love Both Game's!

It won't let me even play. Everything is normal at first... but when I tried pressing "A", guess what? Nothing happened. I could move around, but not attack. Also I couldn't Jump. I tried refreshing the page three $*&@ing times!!! YES, THREE TIMES! Still doesn't work. Idk if a recent update broke it or everybody is full of bull here, but it is basically unplayable.