Reviews for "Laser Stryker"

Amazing

This was actually fun, unlike some other spaceship games.
I liked the design and programming was awesome.
Great work, I liked it.

Thanks.

As I noted in the Author's Comments, it's based on the ColecoVision game, Beamrider. If you'd like to see the original game in action, I made a YouTube video a while back. You can view it here, if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRjwe ZqJCY

Nice!

Great job on the game, Ziros. I loved the graphics and graph idea. The music was good and clearly suitable. I wish it was possible to fire multiple lasers at the same time and receive upgrades for you weapons/shields/spaceship. Also, you could add a few more enemies to give it more difficulty but I'm sure this happens later on in the game (I only did a couple of levels). Overall, good job mate! 8/10 is a good score from me!

Thanks for your reply.

The ship does get upgrades, and funny you mention multiple lasers, because that's one of the upgrades! ;-)

You'll automatically get those upgrades, and yes, you do have to make it a little farther - makes the upgrades more appreciated, I think. ;-)

Also, you can charge up your shields, but you don't have enough energy to do that in the beginning levels. Each time you destroy the big Guardian ship at the end of the level, you'll get a little more energy. Eventually, you'll be able to charge them up.

You're right, more enemies are in the later levels. A new enemy is introduced every other grid, up until grid 15.

awsome

the music just made me like it more.

Hey.

Awesome - another music fan. =)

Excellent!!!!

I loved this game!!
Music-great
Gameplay-awesome
The fact that your score doesn't reset when you use a continue- priceless
You sir, have made an excellent space shooter and I hope to see others.

Thank you.

That music took me a while, because I redid some of the tracks a few times.

Regarding the continue: Yeah, to me, it didn't make sense to reset the scores to 0. However, when you use a continue, the score resets to the value it was when you _first_ entered that level, which I think is fair.

Glad you like it.

very addictive

well made game, but so addictive!