Reviews for "Code Monkey Tycoon"

Needs some work

It was a really fun game but became boring quickly. You had to constantly check if your teams were working on something, scrolling down long menus took ages and for some reason all my advertising settings would mysteriously reset themselves to 0.

Otherwise a good game but version 2.0 needs to make it so you dont have to micro manage everything so much.

thomas-devon responds:

Thanks for the comments, we will try to reduce the amount of micromanagement for 2.0.
Regarding the advertisements - they are independent for each game, so they will reset to 0 if you click on a different (new) game.

Rating: Standard

Game Idea: Standard
Gameplay: Standard
Animation: Awesome
Audio: Standard
Backround Music: Standard
Game type: Tycoon
Comments: A simple tycoon game based on the code monkeys show
For the Maker: this was okay it was just too easy

Great concept

This is a really great concept for a game but as others have said it does have flaws. The tutorial seemed rushed and didn't explain everything i wanted to know. The music is VERY annoying and i found myself turning my speakers off. Apart from that and the clicking issues it's a great game.

Pretty Good

It is a fun game that with a few adjustments to the formula would be a great game, my only wish is to make the game much more in depth because it seemed to be too easy....maybe make it to where you can only research one thing at a time instead of multiple and make it to where you can pick a certain aspect of a game to focus on, also, how about being able to name your games yourself because when i played i got the same name for a game at least 6 times...also how us being able to pick what type of game we want to make instead of it just picking for you. Also, just one more thing, how about making the game more strategic by making making competitive companies and having the industry chage to where gamers want certain things more than others?

EASY EASY EASY

i finished the game and its not so good and not so bad at all
just new features