Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bunny Invasion 2"

Sweet!

This is amazing! most've taken soo much coding for this game love the look of the shop too!

MOST AWESOME

this game kicks ass, im not really much of a defence gamer, but this is so addictive. I love the bosses, especially the tank one! nice job on this. good draphics, build up of enemy difficulty and the save option is a godsend. keep making games this well !!

Best defense game!

I LOVE this game. Its awesome, great weapons. Not impsossible, not too hard not too short. A bit Funny too. But i need to know how to get the last Trophy... can anyone help me with this problem?

good job

I imagine this'll be pretty popular in austrailia where rabbits are a major pestilence. Nice grpahics character design is simple , but pretty good, and somewhat cute The controls are Nice and responsive and the gameplay is overall just lots, of fun, I find this and lots of other defense games highly addictive which is why I like that you added a save option as well, so I can come back to it from time to time without having to play for hours in a row, which I tend to do to excess with game slike this, also nice weapon and upgrade system, Overall, just an awesome job here and keep up the good work.

PS I've noticed a few of your works revolve around rabbits and other small animals is there a story behind it, or just coincedence?

Completely addictive!

This game meets all the criteria of a defence game. Fun, tactical and high replay value. A tip: GET ASSISTANCE. It realy helps. So does rage when you upgrade it.