Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bunny Invasion 2"

Played it, couldn't put it away until it was over. Good weapons. Good upgrades. Good health. Good everything. Plus it is a great game! 5 reasons! 5 stars!

this game is great . isnt the best out there but hey if there was a top 10 web games id put this in 5 place the gameplay is fun the upgrading are cool (i mean ho doesnt want to give AIDS to bunnys???) heres some things u coulda done to make it better - first the graphics i mean i dont know if it was on purpose but if it wasnt then dude u got to improve that - at the start the money is so hard and boring to get ... u could upgrade the scavanger but seriosly .... upgrade 1 is 2000 and upgrade 2 is 4000 dude make it less boring - and i think thats it ! this game is good even with those problems and they dont make my score be low but still it doesnt get five ... my rating is 4 and a half stars . could have been better but is still a god damn good game

AWESOME!!!

KILL ALL THE BUNNIES! Great game! 4.5 stars!

This game definitely deserves it stars. It has a factor that can appeal to all ages (with parents approval of course for the little kids.) and has the perfect motivation to get past waves of enemies... MONEY. Money = Upgrades. And I bet we are all dying to get our hands on that sweet minigun. So great great job on the game. And if you don't make Bunny Invasion 3 sooner... I will see you guys in bunny hell.