Reviews for "All Work 2008 & Before."

ohh my

well it was all good till the end of that guys dream then i was confussed but you warned me about that..

Jae responds:

Haha. I like the response. You seem genuinely confused... Thanks for watching.

Lucky.

You're REALLY lucky that it got better after the first scene and the second a bit. Without that scene this is an 8. Your lucky box man saved your ass in this review :p.

Jae responds:

lol how am i lucky? I created it all. it's a collective. I'mjust showing a breadth of improvement.

review ittt

some made me laugh
some were
em
like shit
but i geuss you allready knew that

Jae responds:

Indeed. But I'm sad that some were so shit that it brought my score to a 5/10 : P

Eh...

I liked the creativity, but just didnt seem to grab my attention.

Jae responds:

I'm sorry to hear that, man. Maybe my next animation will be good enough for you. I've made a plot and such so it should be somewhat captivating, yes?

You Druggies and your flash movies.

Easiest way to put it is: STUPID. The entire thing was lame drugtrip nonsense bullshit, which wasn't funny. Also stick people drawings are almost always lame. However the animation was pretty smooth and matched up well yadda yadda yadda. Making this flash was a waste of your time, you can do way better.

Jae responds:

You are way too judgemental about "drugs". there were a couple of references to pot. You're really going to let that bother you? If so I really don't care about your stamp of approval. Sometimes people who are focused hard on something they don't like, they'll miss everything else.

Thanks for saying the animation is nice, though.