Reviews for "All Work 2008 & Before."

You must have a tablet

You can see you have a tablet from your style, reguardless the animation was great. Do you study animation? I do.

Jae responds:

I study it now. the only ones that i used a tablet with were the boxman ones. the one that looks like anime was a laptopfingerthing and the others were mouse

What this reminds me of

Is if you did a colab... with yourself... I don't really know what your self colab would fall under because everything *cough* does not make sense. However if it was a not make sense colab I think this would fit right in! Did that make sense? I hope so >.>
You have neato animation and the two guys talking about the emo robot reminded me of those old "Bonus Stage" flash cartoons a little lol.
~MK

Jae responds:

Haha that's a good point. I like that I can see the progression, too.

Oh wow

Interesting style, very artistic, or you were high. Either way, keep up the good work.

Jae responds:

Art is art. I'm glad you liked it. being high is nice.

At first I didnt know what to expect...

But you really had some great concepts in this, good job. Also good luck with rehab. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Cheers your famous.

LMFAO youre funny

I go to school with you!

I see that it's a collection and I'm not judging you on that. But there's no cohesive glue to place all these scenes together, that alright though. It has excellent character animation especially the box man. I'm interested to see how much improvement you'll make and look forward to more polished work from you!

thanks.