Reviews for "All Work 2008 & Before."

ty.

ty for that little piece of randomness that brightened my day, especially the emo bashing... i have yet to find the flash that could not benefit from emo bashing.

Jae responds:

Haha. thanks man. I went through a long emo bashing phase : P I still find it a little funny ^_^

YAY

I had fun watching that. Man u sure must have been trippin for most of it.

Haha. :D

You must have a tablet

You can see you have a tablet from your style, reguardless the animation was great. Do you study animation? I do.

Jae responds:

I study it now. the only ones that i used a tablet with were the boxman ones. the one that looks like anime was a laptopfingerthing and the others were mouse

What this reminds me of

Is if you did a colab... with yourself... I don't really know what your self colab would fall under because everything *cough* does not make sense. However if it was a not make sense colab I think this would fit right in! Did that make sense? I hope so >.>
You have neato animation and the two guys talking about the emo robot reminded me of those old "Bonus Stage" flash cartoons a little lol.
~MK

Jae responds:

Haha that's a good point. I like that I can see the progression, too.

Oh wow

Interesting style, very artistic, or you were high. Either way, keep up the good work.

Jae responds:

Art is art. I'm glad you liked it. being high is nice.