Reviews for "All Work 2008 & Before."

a very good job

the animation is cool and i liked it. as i told before its a good job. congratulations!
the only problem that i noticed is that some times the sound volume pops up quickly into loud volume, try to normalize the sound volume with any audio editor program. other than that its very good. 5/5 9/10

and i give you the other star for answering your reviews :) that's pretty nice of you.

Jae responds:

Anyone who takes the time to write a review deserves a response. I would love to change the audio and many other things in this animation, but this is the only form of it you'll ever see of it because the .fla is gone. I am partying tonight to celebrate my front page success!

...

I don't think there are any known words to use for a review, but I'll take my chance and use a few. There is no doubt that talent lies withing you sir. You're style is specific, but indefinite. I understand that this is a collection of animations that you made threw the falling sands of time and yes I know that there is no sense expected. However, you could tell that although the style was persistent in all the animations, there were considerable differences. I suppose that is due to the passing of time and the progression of skills. It is an awesome style and I love it. Stick to it as it defines you as an animator.
The voice acting was...well interesting and disturbing at times. Since the spoofs were like that as well, it was well suited. There is also the matter of ideas smashed between the crazy combination of color and motion. Speaking of witch the motion was really smooth. I really enjoyed the quality of movement. Expression was also another point i wanted to touch. Congrats on making them pass from the simple and into the insane. I suppose you had yourself as inspiration or some other cool dude. Whoever, it was well suited and greatly expressed. And also a great choice of music. Really blended with the other stuff I mentioned.
So, all in all great job, amazing artwork and design. Keep up the good work and hope to see more.
Cheers!

Jae responds:

Wow man thanks for the completely positive review! The reason the style changes so much is because I progressed through different phases of 'style' along the line. My drawing skills were in the developing stage (and always will be). The dream sequence after the first one changes styles every scene on purpose because I wanted to challenge myself with the array of styles. I didn't completely succeed with that, but I will keep branching out to get better! Thanks for the review!

Awesome that hella awesome!!!

dude that was some serius ship! hell! like wtf! man! and btw the some is Build god then we'll talk by Panic on the disco

yay thanks dude!

wow...

man my head hurts after that, its so screwed up man.. keep it up i love it. maybe a little more funny and you probably have am exalent thing there.

Jae responds:

definitely man, thanks a lot!

DUDE

The bitch in the end with the big floppin tits was AWESOME! lmao good job

Jae responds:

lol thx it was a perverted ball bounce test :P