Reviews for "All Work 2008 & Before."

its was preeeeety gewd,

i liked the fluidity in the boxman part at the end.
makes me want to pick up animation again.
btw do you use a tablet or a mouse?

Jae responds:

everything in this was done with a 4x5 tablet except the part that looks like anime. i did that with a laptop finger thing at an airport in about 9 hours when i was in 10th grde or so.

Great

Great style, bit random. Like Zom-B said, would love to see something with more of a plot, would come out fantastic. By the way, thanks for finishing my part on the Animash all those years ago when I got sick! ;) If you remember :D

Jae responds:

I remember zonox... i miss those animations as they were the first to be completely wiped out, out of three sets. I definitely remember you. You're a good guy : D.

You should post at Jez's forum some time. I just joined again yay.

Anywho, thanks for the review. I'm cooking up something important right now.

Cooool.

For a collection of random test/sketch animations, I'd say it was very enjoyable and I'm giving it a 4/5. You're obviously very talented and have an amazing grip on perspective and movement, a finished story product would easily get a 5/5 from me.

Copy pasta is delicious. :3

Jae responds:

Haha -- I'm hppy for the review Zom-b. I'll try to focus more on my perspectives. It's a nice point to portray

awsome...

Random, but you warned me about that so I loved it. Very cool, you should make a box man series an the cartoons are awesome I love it! =D

Thanks man. I wish more people liked it :D

Sick

You seriously should make a Box Man series, that was great :).

I'm glad you liked it!