Reviews for "Game 103 RPG 2.5"

Its getting better

Well, you certainly have improved the game. I'm glad that you took to a few of mine and the others' suggestions, it improved alot. One small glitch though, the super mario song won't loop. Well, anyways, i think that you should give the dog a little more to do. In fact, if you have spare time, you should make one of those dog simulation games, where you can feed, water bath them, etc, and you get a small ammount of money for each thing. My other suggestions are still one more game, and when you do the drag stuff and go into a building, its all gone. The game should keep it how you left it. Good work, though, can't wait for the next! Ah, shoot, made a super long review again. Sorry 'bout that.

hallaby responds:

yeah, i always had meant to loop the songs but you reminded me thanks! XD. The next one will be out in maybe two days hopefully, cuz school and all. The minigame suggestion is definately one i consider, if you'll read above you will hear my plans!

Hears what im gonna do, i will make your cash go up every time you get the ball, but if the money gets too high, you will have to feed the dog!

nice idea

but add detail and graphics do what you did but add to it

hallaby responds:

yeah, kinda like the review below

Good effort.

It's clear that you've put a lot of effort into making this, which is good, but it's not quite on it's way to being a memorable game yet.

1. Story. The game needs some sort of story. Even if you're not a writer of epic plays, you can surely come up with a basic story to hold the thing together.

2. Oddities. Why is there a dog? How does paying money to a building grant you skill? How does this skill enable you buy more things in a shop?

3. Graphics. Although I cant draw myself, I think the graphics do need a little clearing up. Maybe add a common interface instead of just dropping text and icons wherever there's a free space.

4. Game. Maybe include another game? If not, improve the collision detection to make sure it's as tight as possible, I thought it was a little unfair.

I don't mean to insult your work at all, on the contrary, it's clear your trying hard and I hope you go far, it's just not quite up to scratch yet. I'm very interested in this project, as aimless RPGs are just my cup of tea :).

1) a story - your the mayor of the town and you have to make the town better

2) the dogs there cuz its a feature, just like the game, the music shop etc.
Its Building skill, so you have to the ability to build!

3) Yeah, I really do need to do this, but I have so many graphics :/

4) Ya, I have come up with a ocean game idea where you have to collect stuff at the bottom but avoid sharks

Thanks for helping me improve the game with your suggestions! I will probably add them, I hope this does kick off sometime :)