Reviews for "Break."

Absolutely fantastic.

I've watched this at least a dozen times, and I never get tired of it. This is my favorite piece of yours. The character is very simply designed, but his movements are very well animated and quirky, and his facial expressions are wonderful. The music is also fantastic and suits the animation pretty much perfectly.

I feel like I'm the rabbit whenever I have a lot of work to do, I just want to smash my computer and eat it, so this is pretty relevant to how I feel about work. The message at the end is exactly what I want to hear from people after I've done a lot of work, and the musical shift at that part is utterly perfect. Please don't stop making stuff like this.

Pretty cool and stylish

This had some really weird but really great animation styles in it. Half the movie made no sense but in a artistic and therefor good way. I liked the video game style music because it fit well with the odd animation and cool story. The biggest and only problem I had with this movie however would be that it was way too short for me. But it still entertained me.
-Dr.Pain

coooolbeans. thanks man.

Sweet

I was pretty much psyched out from the trippy animation this had and the beat audio that went with it,it was a great watch and you did a great job on this. =)

thanks bud

pretty cool

Pretty weird animation(I'm all about that(love Monty Python!) Yeah!) and has a pretty good message!

MorrowDays responds:

yeah terry gillians pretty sweet!

"Pointless" (Mike175)

I agree with Newgrounds member "mike175". The video has an essetial meaning behind it, but lacks creativity and an interest. The video is too slow, too underdeveloped, and the animation was terrible.

'lacks creativity'