Reviews for "star_collector"

It had something to it.

Nice drawings =)
I can see what you tried ;)

Interesting Idea, but lacks support.

THe game was interesting but was rather boring. The sensitivity was extremely high, making it very difficult to collect all the stars.

The animation was quite good. It reminded me of the random funniness of Little Big Planet's animation.

Great

Great animations, no extreme glitches. The 2 stars lost go to lack of challenge.

Pretty good

I liked it. Mainly the graphics, and the style and color tone of it. Gameplay was okay. Controls a little awkward, I mean, Ctrl? Even Enter is easier to hit. To tell you the truth, I got bored. It seemed to go on, and on, and ON. It seemed like it was looping... But anyway, if it really has no point or objective, make it a little shorter.

Good music, bad game

No point in this game. The music does remind me of music in a FF game.