Reviews for "Girlchan in Paradise Ep1"

...

this is how i feel wathching stuff like this this anime shows take 20 minutes to explane one thing great job hope 2 see more

Great

I've watched this about 6 times and I still can't stop laughing. You did a really good job of overexaggerating (i have no idea if i spelled that right, but who cares this is the internet!!) the already overexaggerated anime shows. YAY! Although I think you shuold overexaggerate it even more... Yay! But it was superawesome, so good for you!!!!!

thats what I think

you hit this one on the head.
crazy Japanese and there crazy words

HAAHHA

Excellent parody guys. I really liked it.

LMFAO

If any of you guys watch English Subbed Anime, with the honorfics at the end, then you would know why they said San and Sama at the end. xD This made me lol!
Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho?? >.< Well this was hilarious! Keep up the good work