Reviews for "Girlchan in Paradise Ep1"

Script Reading= Histarical

That was awesome the voice acting was terrible, but the animation worked very very well with it. But the sad thing is: Most animes actually play out just like this

Gurlchan...

That was cool. The funniest part is when girlchan takls and her boobs go everywhere. another success Ego!

Thank you.

Funny thing is, THIS IS HOW MOST ANI-GAY (lol, thank you, hank you) IS DONE!!!!

Oh by the way, for those who wanted to know the wages for voice acting for animes like DBZ and Naruto, they get payed LOAD. Lots and lots of man sauce.

LMAO

glad i watched this! :D the long names crack me up lol

We know it's true haha

Alas, even being an anime fan I couldn't deny that Egoraptor managed to sum up all the sterotypes of atleast 2 or more genres in those few minutes. The over the top reactions, drawn out monologues and excessive plot twists.
All ma fives. ^^