Reviews for "(Clouds)"

Wow, I'm

Speachless, I have no idea how you found that song, but it is hiarious. The animation was very decent and your lip sync was absoluly phenominal. The animation also followed the song perfectly, and your music sync with the musicians was also good. great job!

A dose of pure happy...

The visuals matched the music well, good job there.

My biggest complaint would be the actual animation. While a lot of it you could get away with due to quick cuts and the like, a lot of it felt choppy. Especially the ending, when the guys were doing things in tune with the music, things felt unnatural. FBF would help with that, and if you don't want to do that, tweening with easing could help too.

Really, I'd say that you relied too much on just tweening and moving things, but it's hard to say that because for the most part you get away with it. If you really want to impress people, I'd suggest adding in a bit of FBF, but that's your choice I suppose.

All in all, good job! I enjoyed it.

Wow

That was very inspiring. I think I'll watch it again!

o....m.....f.....g!!!!!

toatly sweet XD... the best thing ive seen today and i must have that song as my ringtone XD.. i liked the way most of the ppl were playing thair instrments with thair forheads.

BEST THING EVER!!!!!! I RECKON THIS COULD BE THE NEXT "ALL YOUR BASE" SO GD LUCK TO YOU AND PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!

...

The drummer smashing his head on the drum in the begining is my favorite part
5/5