Reviews for "Marco the Magnificent"

very nice short

interesting dialougue. Nice echo effect, it really set the tone for the "voice over guy." the only thing that really bugged me was that the pencil dissapears into marcos hand when he's done drawing.
But very funny, and it doesn't overstay its welcome.
good job.

50%

it was ok.

kidna short

lol i thought it was good

I think it was great.

The anamation was flowless. And who ever said that short was a bad thing?
I'ts not.
It was cute, short and intresting.
Best thing I've seen on new grounds in a long time.
Great job.

Review

I think you have a great deal of potential there. You can draw and animate at a high level. The voice and sound quality is great as well.

But the point of the flash and what you use all these skills for is most certainly false. Perhaps if you don't feel it, you could make a co-flash with one of the more famous artists. Have a try with Tomamoto(I think he's in every friggin flash!) or if you want to do something crazy or humourous, I'd try my luck with Egoraptor =) or TheSwain.
Possibilities are endless. You just picked the wrong way and are kind of lost.