Reviews for "Artificial Junk"

Awesome game!

I love it! Very fun game play and cool customization! You should make a sequel with more parts and weapons! Maybe have a jumping upgrade that u have to buy! Overall its really good.

ok...

not the best......

Awesome

Got totally addicted, completed, and decided I shouldnt try to get the stars lol :-)

Excellent

I almost ranked this lower until I realized the need to replay waves. Then I played it for about an hour and a half :)

A few suggestions, if you don't mind:

1) We spend most of our money upgrading defense, but earning all the stars requires defense points to be useless. Perhaps some of the later defense can be directed toward a shield of some sort?

2) Why is maxed attack in the 20s, and maxed defense in the 60s? Seems odd.

3) Speaking of all the stars... I think it's impossible. With two ninjas and a UFO dropping two types of bombs, do you expect anyone to realistically achieve that? I'm just bitter, really, since I'd love to know what the secret content is :)

4) Certain upgrades should be available only to certain levels, or to people who've beaten it through once. I was a little disappointed to max out upgrades at level 10, then have 5 levels left ot get hammered on.

All in all, well executed, well conceived, and a whole lot of fun! I have no intention of starting this version again from the beginning to earn all those trophies a second time, but I'd love to play an updated version down the line. Thanks!

This made the front page?

Dude old fashion rpg is over with bring us something new! I found if for those who would like this type of game tho. that the level of difficulty goes from eassy as pie straight to hardcore guy.