Reviews for "Artificial Junk"

um..

Why does the difficulty ramp up so quickly??? You dont get NEARLY enough money. And the guys on level four CANNOT be beaten, every single shot gets reflected by their shields without fail.

funny

I like the idea of the complete improvement and the durability to collect stars.

wow

really good game, loved the upgrades. I played this for hours! I hope to see more like this from you in the future

great game

i liked the game but the robot kept on going in one direction and it took a while to fix that. it kept on happening alot

very good!

a very fine game endeed. i think the upgrades were great, and there were enough of them, i didnt even buy a shield and manage to complete the game easily. i liked the idea, that u can do previous levels to gain more money to get better equipment. the game had only few bad things: there was a bug or something, that didnt allow u to get all the coins on the ground, you just passed them and the game was kinda repetetive.