Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Great!

After watching this I felt kinda emo...uhm... emotronic-

Anyway, I enjoyed this, great job my friends- it was pretty cool idea
Cheers! :)

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you for your review. I've never heard the word emotronic lol

Rating: Awesome

Film Idea: Standard
Animaton: Awesome
Auido: None
Backround Music: Awesome
Film Idea: Standard
Comments: A unique animation of uniqueness
For the Maker: great job expressing yourself with this

Nice.

That was a pretty cool display of fbf. I liked the roughness of the images, and everything was smooth animation-wise. I really enjoyed how everything turned into blobs and stuff like that. Though I'm not a huge fan of the all black and white style, I think this animation was pretty good. Keep it up. :)

:s Weird

Im gonna have to agree with TomRobbins, while what we notice like the two exploding balls and the realistic movement is sweet having the whole frame react in subtle ways would make it excellent. I have no experience with this sorta thing (or animation in general) but having more than one thing filling your frame at any one time that come into blend and having the balls exploding part way though dramatically change what is building up and having the two or more situations blend and draw apart throughout the animation would really draw people not too excited to see some black and whites shapes do some weird things into the whole piece .

Im not gonna comment on the music because im sure alot of others already have.

The story, cause this is what an animation is, didn't really do anything it was just this random action then some other random thing happened which transitioned the frame to the next quite random circumstance.

Overall i enjoyed it but there is so much more that can be added or improved.

KidneyThief responds:

Animation is "to give life" it is not neccessarily a story, but thank you for the review

very nice

if this was just a little longer it would be amazing, great idea

Thanks