Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Veryy good

Well, I did as the title suggested and watched this with the most objective standpoint. I have to say I love it. The reason being that it was like watching a story that never ends, it seems like you never once "picked up your pen off the paper". It kept flowing. Very perfectly I might add.

Thank you very much!

that was uber trippy

wow, that was realy trippy. it was pretty great, smooth animation, awsome, sutable music. congrats on a great flash.

Good Job !

I Think This Is One Of That Flash That´s Just "Pay Attentecion too Every Detail" kind.

Nothing Against It But I Liked One Thing I Noticed...

It Beggins With A Tree And Ends With a Tree...Was That intended?

And BTW , This Was one of that experimants with flash and see the public reacson ( bad english ) to make a own project
10 out of 10

Keep It Up

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you very much! The tree begining and endings were not intended It just happened that way.

Wicked effects

That was quite the trip and i'm pretty impressed on how smooth it all looked also great song you picked out cause it went very well with it,overall nice work. =)

Thank you very much.

nice

cool man, just found this today. These kinds of things are what make NG special, I think. I think the intro to my song fit quite nicely, however when the beat kicked in you'd expect some kind of climax. Very nice flash tho man, thx for using my song... can't believe I missed this =/

KidneyThief responds:

Hey man thanks for the review, sorry for the late response but school had me tied up. I see what you mean about the lack in climax, always room for improvement! I always use NG music in my work and never really popular songs. A: because I want my work to stand out and B: because it helps to get good audio artists work out there.