Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Great.

This flash was awsome. I loved the music and especially the unique style. Y

ou´re very talented.I hope someday more artist like you come to newgrounds and free us from this dumb neverending series of idiotic flashes that rule the frontpages.

5/5 10/10 and added to favorites.
(sorry for my bad english)

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you very much, I always try to be original ^_^

woah...

that was amazing... keep up the good work!

Loved it!

I love these kind of animations. There really is no point in thinking about them because they really are just random and pleasing to watch.. Nice feeling when you've something like this to chill in the middle of exams ^_^

Btw, do you plan these out? I've always believed these imaginative pieces are just done bit by bit, with whatever idea pops into your head next.

KidneyThief responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! You are exactly right I did this bit by bit, planning out only each section as the ideas came.

Nice Animation and Nice Music

It was pretty cool, and the music reminds me of like hardcore Mischeif Makers and Heavy Metal. The animation was great, mixed well with the music and did so many unexpected things. While this is clearly not humerous it is a great vid, I'm looking forward to more from you.

KidneyThief responds:

Great job, but don't respond to this review

Seriously, just don't do it.