Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Great!

Awesome animation. Good job!

I really liked that.

This was pretty interesting! Nice choice of music, and nice color.
Love the style.
All the black trees and bushes and all definitely sent some chills down my spine! haha. They just looked all dead and rotting and drying and.. I liked that. Very nice.

Thanks

Nice

Nice work iv always liked random stuff that just seems to flow

Hope to see more some day =)

Thanks

Well...

It was okay....

The animation wasn't so great. I think it would have been much better/impressive if it was "real" frame by frame, as in, redrawing every frame. It looks much more cleaner if you do it like that, although it will take a lot more time.

As for the story, there really was none, it was just random actions occurring. The animation didnt really sync with the song very well, when it was an upbeat part of the song there should have been more actions going on the screen, maybe something fast paced. I don't mean as in it doesn't transition on the correct tempo as the song. I mean the animation doesn't really match the tone of the music.

As for the random factor, most of it seemed rather not thought out. Like you were just making it up as you were going on. If you story board something it will drastically increase in quality, I promise you. You can still have it be random, AND well thought out.

Overall it was decent, but could have been done much better.

KidneyThief responds:

I don't see the point of erasing when you are building on what you have in the previous frame. The music was added afterwards, but I probably should try picking a tune before animating for another submission at some point.

Good Job !

I Think This Is One Of That Flash That´s Just "Pay Attentecion too Every Detail" kind.

Nothing Against It But I Liked One Thing I Noticed...

It Beggins With A Tree And Ends With a Tree...Was That intended?

And BTW , This Was one of that experimants with flash and see the public reacson ( bad english ) to make a own project
10 out of 10

Keep It Up

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you very much! The tree begining and endings were not intended It just happened that way.