Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

ok........

i dont really get the point of it and its not really anything intresting so......4/10

KidneyThief responds:

There was no point other then to enjoy the visual/audio experience. Speaking of experience you could use some with your reviews.

Cool

That was cool. yeah, i mean it.

avant garde

Nothing like an old-fashioned hand-drawn cartoon to clear the air, the closet and the area. Far from sleek yet far from shitty. I loves it!

KidneyThief responds:

I always aim for originality, as well as to improve my animating. I aim to make my way to the "sleek" animations. Thank you for your review.

Awsome.

Great DnB experience ^^
Sweet.

Thanks

Cool,

Usually cartoons like this suck, but this one was actually awesome.

KidneyThief responds:

If you are talking about most of the FBF submissions that are simply flying dots I agree. I make these type of submissions because of those; the first time I saw one I thought "this looks cool, but there is way more potential here then just dots" and so I aimed to take the visual beauty and make somthing a bit more interesting. FBFs can be good but there need to be more then moving lines even if just some spiffy effects.