Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

That was kinda crazy shit.

But it was creative and unusual,though I have to say it should have been longer.
I didn't really get the point,but I had a little fun watching it.Anyway,if you have the chance to make another,you should take advantage of it.

KidneyThief responds:

There is no point other then to enjoy the presentation. Thanks for the review

nice but more COMPLEX

i aggree with Zolos and TiredPaperBoy it was rly nice, its more then flash its art, short but deep and music is good too make longer and more complex so it will make us think. THX man

It was alright.

It was neat and well done, but I feel that it was quite boring. It wasn't exciting enough and it felt longer and less captivating then it should have. I like the effort you obviously put into this and for that I'll give you a four and a seven. Keep up the good work.

KidneyThief responds:

Thanks but how could I make it more interesting?

Lacking in the technical aspect

I would suggest a higher FPS rate (maybe 17+). Also, it looks like it was done with a mouse, which was distracting because the lines were so shaky (but I give you props because mouses are hard to animate with). I understand what you were trying to achieve but it lacked the neatness and flow required to create a piece like that. Keep trying but this didn't exactly cut it for me (not that I really matter).
3/5
6/10

KidneyThief responds:

Nope no way, mouses can go to hell. I am working with a tablet, a small one but I love it. On the contrary I believe the technical aspect you are looking for would have been achieved with a mouse. However I wasn't aiming for that technical aspect. Some parts do need smoothing though, particularly the transitions in my opinion.

Well Done

It was .. different...

the animation was great and pure (pure meaning frame by frame)

A little dark for what i like but i give you a 4/5

The music was good too but at the end .. at first it was a little unsatisfying

Keep up the good work