Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Same as

Same as Rebel2sociaty lol its good like really smooth and rofl like when i daydream during History :P

KidneyThief responds:

Hooray for daydreams! A.D.D. Power!

Hypnotizing

I really like the art style & how everything flowed so nicely. It reminds me of when I space-out in class.

Haha! Nice, thanks for the review ^_^

Eye Opening

Very cool animation. Really reminded me of a huge elaborate flipbook of sorts haha. Very nicely done and great music, keep it up!

:)-===:)

i liked it is left you to imagen what was going on i thought that was brilliant very reto like music and black and wight plays in very nicely ... what would of been realy cool if you had the camera paning around the whole time i think that would of gave it a little more but none the less amazing animation

KidneyThief responds:

I'm... kind of at a loss for words.

For the first time, I'm having trouble on how I should categorize this flash. I mean.... I can't get angry at the lack of color, because the black-white scheme relied on it for its trippiness... I can't get disappointed at the lack of creativity, because this was nothing but random innovation... I can't get angry at the soundtrack, because that's personal opinion, and frankly the song wasn't that bad... I can't get angry at choppy animation, because it was smooth as butter...

The only complaint I can give about it is that I kind of wish it had some sort of story put into it, and even I have to admit how thin that sounds because you weren't aiming for a story in this flash anyways.

And yet... I don't know. It... just doesn't WOW me, I suppose. The song seemed a little too fast-paced and serious for the flash itself, and as the movie goes by, there's a distinctive lack of action in large parts of the screen. You remember the Blue Ball Machine on ytmnd? How the reason for its mind-fuck ability was because it was impossible to focus on one part of the insane assembly?

Well, that's what I humbly feel a flash like this needs. It feels too small and sequential, allowing the action to be easy to identify and keeping your eyes on one particular spot at any time.

Wow, this review came out sloppy. I'm sorry about that. I guess I can summarize by saying it's good, but... it needs more. It might not have been what you were going for, but the impression I get is that that is what it needs.

KidneyThief responds:

Wow thank you for taking the time to write such a decent review. I see what you mean as far as focusing on certain spots on the screen. I will try to incorperate this into my next animations.