Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

More imaginative

Don't limit yourself ,and for those who are saying it's bad " forget them"!Don't be afraid to push the envelope"so to speak"!Reach more !I thought it was creative.Only issue I have is I would have like to see more.Like the title.It says it all.

Daydreaming

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you very much, looks like my next one will have to be quite a bit longer!

Great!

Very well made, i really like it!

Pretty good.

Not Bad. I'd try upping the FPS a bit. I like the black and white stuff too, generally you can bring out some nice visuals if your throw in 1 more color with minimal use (Red or yellow).

Good advice, thank you.

Look...

I'm half and half on this. Yeah, alright, it's really cool. In fact, I love stuff like this, and yeah, I DEFINITELY can't make something like this. But... it could've been a bit longer. Just a little bit. You used trees a little too much too. Maybe if you got a little more abstract I'd go higher than 5/10. Point is i've seen stuff like this, made from stop motion magic marker and they did a longer video. Just wish there was more to this one than what was made. In short, good job, make it longer, and make it more creative.

KidneyThief responds:

Indeed a note on the trees again, I agree. This is my longest so far, the submissions will be longer the better I get.

neat

that was really random...in a good way. I love the way 1 thing flowed into another. Plus it looks even more amazing in black and white.

KidneyThief responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my black and white style.