Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Amazing work

this is great i draw stuff like this alot but i dont think id ever be able to animate it as well as you did its pretty much seamless in the transitions between scenes. this is what got me into axeFX. you should make these for his other songs too and maybe Beast Drummer from kravening or Dark-Kremlin from karlsazn

Thanks for the review!

Very Interesting

Great man, you should be very satisfied with it.

KidneyThief responds:

I am! But there is always room for improvement!

it was so good i thought it was a collab...

wow the way everything comes together is just amazing i loved it .... though the title is what i didn't understand
Overall: amazing

Kewl

I got this sorta dark obscure sensation when I saw this, I bet you were aiming for that, huh?

Good job :D

A little bit ;) Thanks for the review

Nice

Sweet frame by framing man and very creative artistic quality to it, I enjoyed how randome everything was and how it was constantly changing even from more natural shapes to more geometric ones and back again, I think that The music was pretty good too, I couldn't hear all of it, cause I'm in a semi-loud place right now, but I think it was good from what I could hear so good work. Overall great job.

KidneyThief responds:

Hooray! Someone noticed! I put geometric shapes into this animation after realizing that my previous submission consisted of all organic shapes. Thank you for the review!