Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

Incredible

Great art and music. Do another one!!

Thanks

wow.

it was very artistic. i liked the music too.

Did you leave yours?

Sure, it's kinda good, and you've put a good portion of effort into this, but remeber that when you leap, there's a good chance to fall... And if you know there are issues, try fixing them before submitting..

Uh, wait what?

I enjoyed the music

An A for creativity. Don't listen to TomRobbins He sounds like a dick. I'm an old hand at this and you don't see many "new and exciting" concepts much these days. It's refreshing to see something that doesn't involve dick and fart jokes. The music fit just fine.

KidneyThief responds:

Agreed, thank you for the review

:s Weird

Im gonna have to agree with TomRobbins, while what we notice like the two exploding balls and the realistic movement is sweet having the whole frame react in subtle ways would make it excellent. I have no experience with this sorta thing (or animation in general) but having more than one thing filling your frame at any one time that come into blend and having the balls exploding part way though dramatically change what is building up and having the two or more situations blend and draw apart throughout the animation would really draw people not too excited to see some black and whites shapes do some weird things into the whole piece .

Im not gonna comment on the music because im sure alot of others already have.

The story, cause this is what an animation is, didn't really do anything it was just this random action then some other random thing happened which transitioned the frame to the next quite random circumstance.

Overall i enjoyed it but there is so much more that can be added or improved.

KidneyThief responds:

Animation is "to give life" it is not neccessarily a story, but thank you for the review