Reviews for "Realm"

..................................................

IT WAS AAAAAAWWWWWSSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS (MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK)

Um... thanks?

Don't listen to the naysayer below...

....he probably wasn't even around when text adventures were all the rage. It would be awesome to make a whole quest version of this with outdoor exploring and branching paths as well.

I would love to!
Well ya know, eventually hah
Maybe with seperate chapters and all that...
Ah well we'll see
thanks anyways!

Great work

The only story who I couldn┬┤t beat was the humans.
At the door in the cave,it seems I never handle it do press the button in time.
A bug,or am I simply to lame?
(I would wonder,┬┤cause I even made the Dwarfenstory with no problem.)

Shouldn't be a bug hmmm
I will look into it

Fantastic!!

I really enjoyed this flash well done.
i loved the background music as well.
keep this up!

Thanks!
I will do my best to make the next one better!

very nice

i liked it a lot
obviously, it would have been better if it was longer, but you stated before thaty it was a test, so i will not hold that against you
i liked how you had the option to back up instead of having to start all over again
you said that you were planning on making a better one, so i have some sugestions for you ^^

-you definetly should add some graphics
-another idea that came to mind, was possibly some more interactive scenes. for example: on the human adventure, when you have to find the key, maybe have a "point and click" adventure scene where you actually have to find the key.
-of course, you would probably want to add more than 3 choices for levels

this reminded me A LOT of those "choose your own adventure" books and i thought that it was a very creative concept, and a lot different from most of the overdone cliched games that most people submit.

i hope to see the sequel soon, as I am anticipating it.
if you want any more ideas, feel free to PM me, as i am very willing to help ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~