Reviews for "Fairy's Fountain Loop"

Whoa,this is a really nice remix.It took me back so many memories of every LoZs which have Fairy fountains,so many memories about every works I had to do to take magical powers,secret items or anything cool.And the techno style is so nice,it gives a more exciting sensation,but your voice in the background turns it relaxing.WTF!!
Really good,keep in this way =D!!

Thanks! :D

It feels like makes me floating
awesome!

VGSongbird responds:

Haha well thanks for leaving a review!

Usually I don't get emotionally moved by anything, but this loop did it, especially the awesome parts with the ahs (and I believe I saw somewhere you said you do all the singing yourself, which amazes me). You definitely achieved a dreamlike feel, but it sort of felt to me the ahs didn't fit with the synths (they are called synths, right?), I'm thinking that a more classical or toned down electronic/synth/whatever might sound better. I just really like the ways the ahs sound :D. On a side note, I didn't notice it before, but your lavender town remix is one of my favorite lavender town remixes :). The tl;dr version: keep being awesome and making remixes and stuff kthxbye.

I certainly will try ^_^
Thanks for the awesome score.

Great but simple, which is exactly what made it great. The melody, oh man the melody!!!1!!!

:D
lol thanks

Mmm, so soothing to the soul! Much like the Scott Pilgrim version is, but I actually like this one more. It sounds so pure! I think you should make an album of various Ocarina of Time songs involving them off the heezy vocals of yours. It would be so awesome.

LOL I would love to. Just don't have the rights. Darn ^_^