Reviews for "Fairy's Fountain Loop"

Ok, so the common themes for the reviews for this song include nostalgia and stress relief, and drifting in and out of reality. IâEUTMd have to say that all of them are wrong. ThatâEUTMs right, theyâEUTMre wrong. This song does not relieve stress, but it completely removes it and sends it to its room for misbehaving. As for the nostalgia and the drifting in and out of reality, your voice and musical talent brings me back to all the fairy fountains IâEUTMve ever been to and makes me just stay there enjoying the healing waters as I watch the walls cascade and the fairies float around from here to there.

I thought you were brilliant before, but obviously your skills are improving and making my jaw drop not only to the floor, but through the floorboards and to my houseâEUTMs very foundation. Please donâEUTMt ever stop gracing us with your musical abilities.

(Throughout typing this, I was listening to your song in loop and honestly felt like I was in one of the Fairy Fountains of Hyrule, lol. It was incredible.)

5/5 10/10 Favorited and downloaded. :)

You're review really made me smile ^_^ Thanks so much

i wish she wasnt so fking anoying...
oh and also very very good job 5 stars in dat pocket

:D
Lol

Nice job, the combination of the synth and background vocals really made this great.

Now all we need is a cyberpunk LoZ <.<

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Great but simple, which is exactly what made it great. The melody, oh man the melody!!!1!!!

:D
lol thanks

Mmm, so soothing to the soul! Much like the Scott Pilgrim version is, but I actually like this one more. It sounds so pure! I think you should make an album of various Ocarina of Time songs involving them off the heezy vocals of yours. It would be so awesome.

LOL I would love to. Just don't have the rights. Darn ^_^