Reviews for "Hotel Escape 2"

Awesome!

Extremely well made!
I'm so proud I didn't use the walk through!
Can't wait for the next one!

it looks awesome, but it keeps reverting to start menu. not cool. bad programming maybe?

Good game

I love escape games

MerlinEntertainment responds:

I'm glad ^_^. HE3 is on the way.

Nice Game!

It was a good game, could have been a little better with the story, as i found it a little cheesy. Great graphics, good taste in music choice. Continue doing what you do, and thats how you improve. Great work. Very smooth, fast load times. I just love escape games. Especially this one. I agree also, that the secret door is far to complicated to open. Easy to find, but opening it to get inside, is another story. As i stated before, good work, continue making more!

Math classes

If I learned one thing, it was the fibonacci serie XD I didn't even use the glass to know what to do ! :P PROUUUUD! Checked the walktrough only because I couldn't open the secret door...