Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

i loves the visuals

i love visuals and the story was quite sad with puppies in a sack, not much movement but it was made up for by everythin else and i guess thts just the style

hmm...

That was pretty good. I got all emotional a bit from watching it. But the animation was superb.

9/10
5/5

P.S: Two of your animations on the front page? Your damn good XD!

Storytelling at an awesome level

Congratulations on a the narrative, the use of a non linear timeline... and still getting the story across. A great tone all around the flash, and the graphic portion of it was very ad hoc.

Awesome overall!

Congrats on front page!

very good!

well done!
I loved it! keep submitting, i suddenly need to know the hole story :)

Good

It really is a great portriat. And it has this special feeling....Like reading someone's diary when he's passed away ( effect of the music ) I liked it a lot.