Reviews for "If Trees Could Speak"

Wow.

I finally broke down and watched. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with what I watched and am sorry that it took me so long to do so. Very mellow music and subtle, yet effective animation makes this one a favorite of mine. I saw that you wrote an explanation as to why your grandfather did what he did. I didn't see it like the others saw it, nor will I judge. Just took it as a part of your life as well as an expression of art.

wow

i don't give tens very often but this was great keep it up

i agree with darkobelisk91

i over rate alot of the videos i watch but this is a good video i think who ever made this video should make more but i hope he makes them a little bit longer.

No Title

Wow dude, I don't really give out 5vs often, but you made the list. Really, i've never seen a flash autobiography. Just goes to show, you don't need violence or crude humor for a decent flash. Good job. Oh, and about the puppy thing, sorry dude that must have been a really disturbing thing to do. But hey, critics don't know what its like in a 3rd world country. The theme is survival, and that's the top priority, don't let a bunch of 1st world morons who don't understand how hard life can be get you down.
-PM me man, where were you born, I'd like to know.

Amazing...

Truely a masterpiece. Props to you and the deep emotion you put into this video