Reviews for "Waterman (3D)"

WOW!

PERFECT THIS IS PROBLEY THE BEST FLASH I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NEW GROUNDS LOL VERY WELL ENJOYED!

Thank you :) I wouldnt say its that good.. but i'm proud of it :3

........

Just try to remember all of us when your name is in the credits of the latest Pixar blockbuster, 'kay?

M1KES responds:

i'll try and remember to include you in the "special thx to:" section! :P

OMFG!

I can't Believe you done this all alone! :O

M1KES responds:

:) With a little will power... you can do anything on your own.

Incredible.

I really enjoyed watching this.
How long did it take you to become this good at 3D?
I'm planning on doing 3D animation too, at some point in the near future.
The thing is, I'm relatively young, so if I practice a lot now then I'll most likely be extremely good in a few years.

Also, is there a way to increase the frame-rate in 3DS Max?
I've not got it, so I don't know.

Thanks for the brilliant animation :)

M1KES responds:

Well... i've been using 3d (not constantly) for about 5 years... but there is so much to learn, that you could spend 10 years and you still wouldnt know it all.

The earlier you start.. the better.. but you got to take it seriously from the start..

And yes... you can put the framerate as high or low as you want in 3ds max.

Thx 4 watching

Very good

I always like seeing another 3D animator on this site. This was a very good demonstration of using soft body physics with character animation. 3ds max and Realflow must be great applications to work with (I myself, use the poor man 3D suite, Blender). The lighting could have been done a little better but other than that, awesome job.