Reviews for "Happy valentine's day !"

YAY!

This is my sort of Valentines movie. Valentines day is sort of just a con so that guys spend money on shitty presents that will be forgotten later. Beacuase of this i can't stand the lovey dovey movies that come out as if thats really what the day is about. This movie had romance involved but it had a dark twist which made it entertaining and not just 2 minutes of "I love you", "i love you more!!", " KISS ME!".

Pretty awesome. Pretty awesome indeed.

That was sweet. The bike thing looked a little funny, and with a story like that, detail is nice, but still, it was a nice twist on the stereotypical Valentines flash. Very nice.

The moral of the story is.....

don't meet and fall in love with someone online like MySpace, or this might happen to anyone, not just women, but men too. I love the animation and how you made a great fight sence and a ver happy ending. I don't get why everyone loves that song that the girl had for her ringtone. I don't know what it's called, who sings it, and what language that person is signing it in. But anyways, i love the animation, and love the message you are sending to everyone out there.

Super sweet

I loved it, like others are saying smoother animations would make it easier to watch but it was still a badass movie.

For sparta!

Crazy trip

Wow this takes on a whole new meaning of "finding that perfect Valentine."