Reviews for "SMB: The Mushroom Hero 2"

Good stuff you got here

nice story here, i like it
the animation itself is good
the spacebar thing is cool, i went off halfway cuz i was called so im glad i could leave it paused and not start over
not a perfect 10 because (i know you starting out) it was a bit short but i know you will get beter in time ^_^
dont forget if that is link out of LOZ:OOT he has abilities like dins fire an stuff
implement his skills in the next one that would be cool

Better

Ok I am with everyone else. It is too short. But I did like it better than the first one which wasn't bad to start. The story fits a little more and the fight didn't feel as fake but it still was lacking something. You have the potential for a great story here though.

Not bad, not great.

I guess I've just seen too many of these sort of things around, but it was still a good effort, I liked the Space Bar to continue, keep that :P

insert summarry here

Another SMBZ-inspired flash. Was entertaining, but very, very unoriginal. as an aside, after you have seen a flash that uses DBZ fx for the 500th time, they start to get old.

"Ok"

It's okay, but those effects you used are getting really old....I mean seriously I've seen those effects in a lot of sprite flashes lately, and also the Super Mario Saga sprite Mario. I suggest using different sprites on your next flash.
Good luck on your next submission.