For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Valentine Katamari"

m4k3 th3 4ws0m3 k4t4m4r1 b1gg3r 5/5 10.01/10

Its great. Would've been cool to see the katamari move upward when picking stuff up and rolling. But still a lovely animation!

Nice short

Very bright, colorful, and visually fun. I've always wanted to play the katamari games, but I can't seem to find them in stores for some reason, and emulator versions never seem to work with these games, sorry I'm side tracking from the review. Good Drawing style and very smooth animation in this one, good choice of music as well, and all in all a nice valentine's day piece, keep up the good work.

Excellent job

The graphics and animation were great. The speech bubble looking really good. You drew the face of the King pretty much perfectly, and same with the Prince. The music also reminded me of Katamari Damacy, great song choice there (I always loved the music in those games). You've actually made me want to go and play Katamari Damacy again. Great job on this Flash, I really enjoyed it.

8/10
~ Z

nice but...

It is pretty cute and all, but the ball is supposed to be a pain in the ass to roll when it gets lopsided like that....it looked like you were trying to cut some corners by having the objects pass through the ground like they didn't exist.
Still better than I could ever do, well done.