Reviews for "Valentine Katamari"

well thats katamari

If your ever wondering what katamari is. this is basicly it. short, simple, and straight to the point. it would look well as an E-mail atachment *hint hint wink wink* other than that good work. it could use something more thought. it just seemed like it was predictable. but yes it was smooth.

Nice short

Very bright, colorful, and visually fun. I've always wanted to play the katamari games, but I can't seem to find them in stores for some reason, and emulator versions never seem to work with these games, sorry I'm side tracking from the review. Good Drawing style and very smooth animation in this one, good choice of music as well, and all in all a nice valentine's day piece, keep up the good work.