Reviews for "The Detox"

it's pretty good...

but i figured out a cheat, right from the start go to insane difficult and just bomb to make loads of cash!

Very fun game.

This was quite good. The graphics were nice, though the controls were a tad odd (would have been nice to be able to control movement and shooting separately). The music was a tad clich├ęd, though. This is at least the third shooting game in the last year to use Chaoz Fantasy for background music.

LIKED IT

THE GAME HAD A GREAT PLOT, THATS FOR SURE. THESE KIND OF GAMES ARE MADE EVERYDAY THE THING THAT MAKES ONE BETTER THAN THE OTHER IS A GREAT PLOT. AS WELL AS WELL MADE CONTROLS AND THIS GAME HAD BOTH.
KEEP UT THE GOOD WORK.