For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Meh

A little too hard for me.

bleh

eh it was ok at first but then the repetitive clicking of the turrets got to me and i soon realized that this wasnt as fun as i thought it would be. nice try though

It was okay

I actually liked it at first but then... it became like... just clicking everywhere (not to mention that suddenly I got the "Game over" which bummed me out T-T )

okay

This game gave me carpel tunnel. But, seriously ...

1 mana tree
3-4 shields
the rest attackers

That's all you need and will need throughout the game.

too hard!

the spots in the middle of the field, where enemies respawn is too near by the base ... in some cases you don't even have a chance to stop their bullets.
and they evolve too fast

i made it to build 1 cactus and one archer trooper and then i was doomed by those nukes!