Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

super comeback!

tiny leaves flying through the air! crazy cactus people bombing the establishment! this game is awsome!

Good but hard

It's easy to figure out once you get the hang of it. The main building is too hard to destroy and they multiply too fast compared to the trees. Also, I think the tree's bullets should have more power since they only seem to destroy the enemy bullets. Other then that I like it.

Great Job

Looks like you put a bucket of effort into this game. I did enjoy playing it, but it seemed like the enemy had too much of an advantage.

Usually, I think players like to feel like they are accomplishing something in the game, and while it is fun, I just didn't feel like I was getting anywhere.

meh

good over all idea and contrustion but, takes to long can only get about 2 turrets at most a minute and the enimy can get like 10 a minute... also the enimy spawns loads of turrets a second which is not bad for mana but makes it impossible for my units to make it to the enimy factory plus it takes the enimy factory like 5 minutes to start launching nukes and u still throwing sticks and stones at them...

need more modes either normal (slow) or hyper(faster) and u need to make it more even. i almost lost once because the enimys had factorys on both sides up to my sides in 3 minutes and some already had wepions when in was only making pumpkins and cacti...

I actually start crying

My emotions came out when i played this game

With the music and the little nature kids risking their lives to save their home
Really feel like i was gonna cry

Good work man !!