Reviews for "Tree Troopers"

Original and balanced defense game.

I really liked the style of the game as well as the soundtrack. It has a great "feel" that sort of made you want to continue playing.

The difficulty was pretty much perfect. A challenge for some, not much for others. A good indication that it's in that magical little spot between too easy and too hard.

The tutorial was one of the game's weak points. There's nothing better than jumping right into a game and learning as you go through intuitive menus and informative messages. Those were also in there, of course, which allowed me to bypass the tutorial itself.

As previous reviews have said, the towers weren't perfect. I pretty much abandoned the ranged ones in favor of ground units, which actually damaged the opponents. Also, if would be nice if your towers could somehow manage the center turrets. They got tedious as the game went on. Other than that, a very good game overall. Excellent job!

Good!

Lol! "Do you have any strawberry ice cream!!!"

not bad

its a good game, but way too easy. it was kind of annoying just seeing the fortress coming back with full hp without knowing how many more times its gonna die be4 i win. but then again, i only played it twice, (the first time i lost cuz i didnt read instructions and didnt blow up the turrets) and the second i just got a bunch of catcus tower and had em all spwn on one side. i didnt rly try anything else. the turrets spwing in the middle didnt rly do anything, i killed em off pretty easily. the enemy needs to become more powerful faster also. the last towers it spwn had twin turrets and i alrdy had 4 cactus towers up, so it died pretty fast. i just kept hitting the main factory after that.

its pretty good

i really enjoyed it. but i found that enemies spawn really quickly and its annoying having to click all of of them. also the enemy gets way more upgrades faster then you. its still a good game thogh

Green Powah!

Looking at other comments, I suppose this game isn't really recommended for those hard-core defense fans.. but anyways, It was simple, short, and refreshing. I also liked the style you took with the visuals. Maybe you can take the suggestions onto your next game. But overall, I enjoyed it :D

mofunzone responds: